This weekend I had Card Club at our house. It is a fun time when ladies from the church come over and we all make cute cards and are crafty. Each month we choose a theme, this month was Valentine's Day, and then make 10 of the same card. When done, we exchange the cards with the other group members. If all goes well, everyone should end up with 10 different cute cards. I am amazed at how easy it is for so many women to come up with these amazingly cute ideas.
I started this group in my ward because I am trying to be more crafty and I do love to send cards. It is really fun to get together with fun friends and chat and have a good time once a month. They are putting up with me patiently as I learn the craft. I was very proud of the card I made this month. This is it:
Cute huh? I can't take all the credit, I did get the idea from a scrapbook page I saw on-line, but I was proud that I re-created something into a cute card. I hope all the Valentine's I have enjoy their fun cards this year. Next month we will be doing Birthday cards, which you can never have too many of!
2 comments:
Nice work! Cards and scrapbooking are the things I've never really gotten into. Something about sparkles make me want to gag. lol! I prefer the grandma/nursing home crafts...
I totally wanted to come this month, but we signed up to have the missionaries over for dinner that exact night...bummer! Your card is SUPER cute, love the lucious heart lips, mwaaa!
Post a Comment