Happy 30th Birthday!
I think it is safe to say Christian had a fabulous birthday! He was kinda freakin' out a bit about turning 30, so to help him ease into this "transition" I did a 30 day countdown for him. I made him a chain with 30 links and each day he got to take a link off and get a present. Some presents were cool like a shirt, his favorite candies, and mechanical pencils. Other days were not so great, but hey, it is hard to come up with 30 presents!
His last present, which was his big birthday present was this new printer! Yeah, we can print on manuscript paper and do double sided copies! WAHOO!
That evening of coarse we had a big blow out at Chuck E Cheese. Growing up this was called "Show Biz Pizza." It has changed a bit, no more singing bears but they did have a mouse named Chuck E who was pretty adorable!
We had a great turn out for the party; we have been so lucky to make so many great friends through our church, Christian's school and my work. Thanks to everyone who came out to celebrate Christian's big day!
1 comment:
At first when I saw the picture of C holding the printer, I thought it was one of those 80's synthesizer/guitars (I think just from the way he was holding it). I was expecting him to bust out in "Axel F" any minute.
Post a Comment