Introducing Berkeley William Gentry
Born: December 31, 2008
Time: 10:07 a.m.
Weight: 7lbs 4.4 oz.
Length: 20 inches
Place: Cambridge, MA
Cuteness Factor: EXTREME
The best way to ring in the New Year!


Born: December 31, 2008
Time: 10:07 a.m.
Weight: 7lbs 4.4 oz.
Length: 20 inches
Place: Cambridge, MA
Cuteness Factor: EXTREME
The best way to ring in the New Year!
Dad could not be more proud and is taking good care of his little family!
Berkeley is ready to go; he came during a big snow storm so thought it
appropriate to wear his snowman jacket home.
11 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! He is darling and I like his name too--I hope that you are getting some sleep--I promise that you will get more as time goes on.
Love,
Jill
Congratulations on the new little guy! He is so cute. I am so excited for you both!
Congrats guys! We can't wait to meet him. Soren is especially excited to meet his newest little friend! We'll be back in town in a couple of days- let us know if there is anything you need.
Yay! He really is so cute. And I'm so happy for you that he came early. :) I hope the ward is taking good care of you--I wish I could bring you dinner!
Yay, Congrats on the new cute addition! It sounds like he is already a good boy. You didn't get sick while you were pregnant, he came early, what more could you ask for!!
He is SOOOOOO cute! I wish I could hold him. Congratulations again and keep posting pictures.
Congrats! So happy for you, and he is adorable!
Congrats he is very cute! Hope you are both doing well.
Deeann Guymon
Oh goodness he is cute! Congratulations-you guys are going to be great parents. Wish we were closer to smother and pamper and feed all of you (well at least you and Christian-I think you're the only one that can really feed Berkeley :)).
congrats!! he looks alert & adorable!
congrats again!! he is so cute and great name!
Post a Comment