It has been pretty cold here in Boston as of late; the other day on our ventures around town, I spotted this woman trying to keep warm. I don't think she knew that she had the security strip still on, perhaps she should leave her hood down!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Laci, who would'nt notice a silly thing like that. Love, Mom
Did you take the photo inconspicuously? Anytime I see a great mullet in public (like a teacher at the kids' school) and camera is in hand, I've developed some sweet, covert picture-taking skills. Nice one!
3 comments:
Laci, who would'nt notice a silly thing like that.
Love, Mom
Did you take the photo inconspicuously? Anytime I see a great mullet in public (like a teacher at the kids' school) and camera is in hand, I've developed some sweet, covert picture-taking skills. Nice one!
Do you think she sets off the alarm in *every* store she goes into?
Post a Comment