Ya,ME! I would LOVE to see that show. I'm so jealous! I tried to get tickets for 'Wicked' when it is in SLC, but didn't. We just don't get many 'broadway' shows here in Southern Alberta!
ok, so i saw this in nyc on broadway and it is INCREDIBLE!! i would even go again i loved it so much. i was dancing in my seat. oh what a night...fantastic. it won a bunch of tonys! you have to see it!!
5 comments:
laci, i don't even know what that is...please tell me more.
I wanted to go in Hartford, it looks great!
Ya,ME! I would LOVE to see that show. I'm so jealous! I tried to get tickets for 'Wicked' when it is in SLC, but didn't. We just don't get many 'broadway' shows here in Southern Alberta!
ok, so i saw this in nyc on broadway and it is INCREDIBLE!! i would even go again i loved it so much. i was dancing in my seat. oh what a night...fantastic. it won a bunch of tonys! you have to see it!!
Thanks for rubbing it in. I keep hoping that it will come out this way, but so far, not so much.
Post a Comment