I have been waiting a long time to have a little one so I can do fun holiday things with them. This was our first major holiday with the little man and we had a great time visiting the Easter Bunny. I figure we should probably get his picture with the Bunny this year as he may be a little more afraid next year. He had no idea what was going on; that a gigantic white guy in a bunny suit was holding him, so the picture taking went pretty well.
We have some fun traditions around the Gentry house. Every year on the day before Easter we color Easter Eggs and make Sugar Cookies for our friends and neighbors. We were glad the Hadley's could join us for the 2nd year in a row. A good time was had by all!
The Easter Bunny (aka grandparents) was very good to Berkeley this year. He got some more stylish clothes and fun new toys. Another fun toy he got this weekend is his Bumbo. It is that little green chair that allows him to sit up. I finally caved in and got one and he seems to really enjoy it. Now he can be at the dinner table with us while we eat, and while we do dishes in the kitchen. This kid hates to miss out on any fun that his parents may be having.
Berkeley looked dapper in his Easter gear. I love his little vest and dress shirt; it was a big hit at church. Church was amazing this week; it was one of the most spiritual Easter programs I have been to. They had many beautiful musical numbers and speakers. I also enjoyed how they had a string quartet playing for all the congregational hymns; the music was so much more uplifting somehow with the added instrumentation. I hope everyone was able to think about Christ and his Resurrection this Easter Day!
Hi Laci, Christian and little Mr. Berkeley, Good job guys he is absolutely beautiful. Your dad has kept me up to date on all the great things going on in your lives. I am in the process of making a rag quilt for the little guy. I hope to have it in the mail this weekend. I am also a grandma. Meagan and her husband Jon have a little girl McKaylie who just turned two. I love being a grandma it is the best. Take care and please give the little man a big kiss for me. Love, Justine
Yay, I finally went and looked up your blog! Berkers is the cutest with the Easter Bunny. So sad I missed the incredibly spiritual Sacrament meeting... :( How did Primary go? Love your blog background-- you've got great taste! (We have the same background)
Oh, he is such a doll (not Christian, Berkeley!:) Bumbo has been a lifesaver for me . . . My friend L and I pass it around each time we have a kid. I know you'll enjoy it. Besides, it makes a great chair for pictures until he can sit up on his own. He has the most adorable little smile and I wish so bad I could give him a big squeeze. Love you guys! Hope you had a great Easter!
5 comments:
OH NO! That creepy giant bunny stole your baby! I hope you get him back.
Hi Laci, Christian and little Mr. Berkeley,
Good job guys he is absolutely beautiful. Your dad has kept me up to date on all the great things going on in your lives.
I am in the process of making a rag quilt for the little guy. I hope to have it in the mail this weekend.
I am also a grandma. Meagan and her husband Jon have a little girl McKaylie who just turned two. I love being a grandma it is the best.
Take care and please give the little man a big kiss for me.
Love,
Justine
Yay, I finally went and looked up your blog!
Berkers is the cutest with the Easter Bunny.
So sad I missed the incredibly spiritual Sacrament meeting... :( How did Primary go?
Love your blog background-- you've got great taste! (We have the same background)
Oh, he is such a doll (not Christian, Berkeley!:) Bumbo has been a lifesaver for me . . . My friend L and I pass it around each time we have a kid. I know you'll enjoy it. Besides, it makes a great chair for pictures until he can sit up on his own. He has the most adorable little smile and I wish so bad I could give him a big squeeze. Love you guys! Hope you had a great Easter!
He seems so big! I can't believe he didn't cry through the giant bunny picture. That is one amazing kid.
Post a Comment