I took Tuesday off to enjoy the warm weather one last day with my family before summer is gone. I have to say it was a super-D-duper kinda day; I woke up, watched Ellen (LOVE HER!!!)while playing with Berke man, and then we all headed to Walden Pond for a swim.
Berke had his first experience "swimming," which was more like "splashing in a big body of water experience." Berke didn't love swimming but he didn't hate it either, he was just taking it all in. It is somewhat surreal to swim in Walden Pond; I got out to the middle of the pond and just looked around at my beautiful surroundings and felt closer to God; it really is breathtaking.

This is the new face that Berkeley does, he loves to scrunch his nose and breath really fast (it is pretty cute). If you look closely you can see his first tooth that appeared last week. He is currently working on tooth #2.
Needless to say, we had a superb four day weekend and enjoyed every minute of our time as a family together.
1 comment:
Oh mY GoodNeSs...your kid is cute. Really cute. Love Walden pond...can I come?
Post a Comment