I took the day off Friday so Berke and I headed to the Boston Children's Museum with our friends Tom and Ian.

If Berkeley could vocalize what heaven would be like, I am pretty sure he would describe this place. I have NEVER seen this kid SO happy. He was breathing so heavy trying to decide what to play with and where to go next. It was pretty freakin' adorable.
He enjoyed his first experience with bubbles.

They have a great Curious George exhibit right now that I thought was wonderfully done and adorable. Berke is just checkin' the mail.

We had fun with this wall length mirror. At one point Berke just kept crawling right into the mirror; he has a little bruise on the forehead to prove it.

Not sure why this kid is so obsessed with over sized stuffed animals, but he is. This is the first thing he went for when we got into this room. He just jumped on it and then grabbed a car and played with it as the panda as his pillow.

We had a great time. If you live in Boston and haven't been I highly recommend it. Friday nights they have a deal where it is $1 from 5-9 p.m. It is great for kids of ALL ages.
1 comment:
The Boston Children's Museum looks awesome! We are moving in that direction (Concord, NH) next month. We'll have to plan a visit there sometime!
Post a Comment