Friday, June 25, 2010

Donut

Thursday was Hot Hot Hot! We got up early to take Papa to the airport and came home to eat the Dunkin Donuts he left us. Berke's first donut; he seemed to like my chocolate one better than his glazed (I knew he was a smart kid).
After playing around the house for a bit, we had a nice 2 1/2 hour nap! Then we headed to Artisani Water Park; a cute little kiddie pool in Brighton. We had fun splashing around in the water and fountains there for about an hour until some kid pooped in the pool and everyone got kicked out.
Then we hung out, went out to dinner with our friend Nicole, and got some shut eye. Man I LOVE staycations!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Well gracious, you guys play hard! Love it! Fun for your dad to be out there to visit...seems like Berke is a water baby. I seem to recall you being a fish growing up as well! I LOVE him pushing the goat. So funny! Lets chat soon.

Jillian said...

Hi Laci! I still read and just wanted to say Berke is seriously so adorable! I love his glasses! :)

Bonnie said...

Oh no! I missed the sand sculpture festival! I didn't even realize it was happening. I went last year and had a great time. DANG. Glad you had fun at the beach :)