Today I celebrate 8 wonderful years of marriage with my sweet Christian.
We were so young and in love; now were are a little older but more in love than ever.
I love that after 8 years we still say I love you when we end all of our conversations on the phone, every time one of us leaves the house, and before we go to bed. I love that we still call to check in each other throughout our days apart. That we still try to go to bed at the same time, so we can talk about our day as we fall asleep.
I love that Christian continues to think I am simply wonderful even though I get upset about silly things, and blame everything on him a good majority of the time.
I love that Christian thinks I am hot, even thought I have ranged from 130- 203 lbs during our marriage. He has always loved me for who I am.
I love that we made the most beautiful man child on the face of the earth, and that we get to be his parents.
I love that in our 8 years, together, we have earned 4 college degrees and are working on a 5th.
I love that Christian knows that my goals and dreams are equally as important as his.
I love that we have lived in 3 states in 8 years and have made so many incredible friends everywhere we have been.
I love that we are are still so different from each other, because for us, that works.
I love that my road rage has worn off on him.
I love that Christian loves to cook, cause we all know I don't.
I love that I turned Christian into a true dog lover.
I love that we are both adventurous and always have something new we want to do or try, some where we want to go or see.
I love that 8 years ago I made the best decision ever, to marry the best man for me there could ever be.
I love that for our anniversary we saw the group YOUNG AT HEART, a group of elderly folks who sing and dance to rock and roll music. I hope we end up that cool when we are 80!
2 comments:
Love it...you guys are so good for each other. Many more happy years ahead for you 10/4 over and out...I see I missed you today, the phone tag continues...love ya!
Congrats! Glad life rocks for you! You deserve it!
Post a Comment