My 30th Birthday is in a few days, but due to the holiday madness, I had my party a bit early. Christian and some great friends threw me a wonderful SNL themed birthday party. Good fun, good laughs, good food and good SNL triva were in attendance!
Our good friend Lauren made this amazing cake just for me! Not only does it look amazing, but the lemon cake and filling inside are to DIE for. So good, so good, soooo good.
Our good friend Lauren made this amazing cake just for me! Not only does it look amazing, but the lemon cake and filling inside are to DIE for. So good, so good, soooo good.

Everyone was good to keep the SNL theme alive, even with the food. How could you not enjoy some "schwetty balls" or Betty White's "Crusty Muffins?"
(Please Hulu "The Delicious Dish" if you need further explanation)
(Please Hulu "The Delicious Dish" if you need further explanation)

This was a costume party and my friends did not disappoint! Here is a run down:
Delta, Delta, Delta. Can I help ya, help ya, help ya!

Wayne and Garth were popular at that party; really though, what is not to love about this dynamic duo? There is still some really great flannel out there.
I wasn't sure who these two were at first, but if you watch the Two A Holes skit, you will see how amazing this costume and the skit are.







If you are not familiar with Garth and Kat, please watch the video below. These two crack me up every time I watch them. We were hoping to perform at the party, but my cold took my voice away and it wasn't able to happen. Not to worry, I am sure there will be more occasions to sing; I mean we still have the wigs, vest and turtle necks!
My 30th Birthday party was a total blast! I love to have so many fun and zany people in my life! Thanks for celebrating with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment