Monday, June 13, 2011

ALS and MS Walk for Living

ALS & MS Residences at the Leonard Florence Center for Living from Steve Saling on Vimeo.

I hope you will take the time to watch this short video. The Leonard Florence Center for the Living is part of the Organization I work for. I have the privilege of going into this wonderful building to work with people on Hospice regularly; it really is an amazing place. I will be participating in the ALS/MS walk this September to help these individuals have a better quality of life. These two diseases are terrible and extremely debilitating. I have had a friend whose father in law died from ALS and a friend who is currently struggling with MS. These diseases could happen to any of us. I hate people who ask for money and fund raise, but I am gonna go ahead and ask for your donation as I really believe in this cause.

I see Steve, Bonnie and the crew often around the Leonard Florence Center and they are able to live a quality life in a wonderful environment with amazing support.

If you are willing and/or able to donate, even $5, please click on the link below. You can search for my name and make a donation on-line. I really appreciate your support.

https://walkforliving.dojiggy.com/pledge

No comments: