Berkeley and I took a quick trip to Utah last week for my Gramp's funeral. While it wasn't an ideal reason to go, we had a really good time being with our family. Berke did very well on the long flight; I owe it all to the Curious George Sticker book and the I Pad.
Berke loved seeing his Papa Taft and Lori; he loves them so much!
Berke loved seeing his Papa Taft and Lori; he loves them so much!
The kids were very good at the wake/viewing (it is called different things depending what part of the country you live in). There were ipods, iphones, DS and other electronic devices being passed around to make everyone happy.
It was great to visit family and see many people I haven't seen in years. We even got to to visit Berke's great great gram, my Gramp's mom who is doing wonderful at 95 years. My Great Gram Taft, Gram Taft, Bill, Nean, Laci and Berkeley. Pretty cute family.
We Taft's LOVE to shop! So what do you do when you feel sad?
Retail therapy!
Four women, one jeep, lots of shopping bags.
Retail therapy!
Four women, one jeep, lots of shopping bags.
Most of my time was spent with my dad and Gram Taft, Berke and I also got to visit my mom and this side of the family. Two grandparents, 3 great grandparents, 4 cousins, an aunt and uncle later, this kid was so confused on why he has so many grandparents!
Berke loved playing cars with his cousin Tristen while everyone ate dinner.
Berke loved playing cars with his cousin Tristen while everyone ate dinner.
Now we are back to reality. I can't believe Thanksgiving is just a week away!
No comments:
Post a Comment