Winter is my least favorite season; even though we have had a very mild winter I still find myself hibernating from the cold weather.
We have been inside our house perhaps too much, but we've been having as much fun as we possibly can. We built a fort one night and enjoyed all the static electricity! We watched Fantasia in our fort on the lap top. As a child I was bored to tears watching that show, but this kid LOVED it! He kept asking, "Where'd the conducta go?"
It is becoming apparent that my kid has a Boston accent.
The Museum of Science is to Winter as the park is to Summer.
We recently had a nice play date with Q and Megan.
Christian and I got to go on a date this weekend! Auntie G and Aunt Stefy babysat little B while we went out. It was a win win for all members of the family. It was SO awesome to have some one on one time with my main squeeze. We took the T to Back Bay and ate at a lovely Cafe and then went to the Boston Lyric Theater and saw the play, "Superior Donuts." It was quite a delightful little show and made us both miss going to the theater.
It is always a special treat to walk around Back Bay and see all the beautiful buildings. I cannot believe we haven't been inside this library yet, this summer for sure!
The Big Superbowl happened and the entire city was excited. Everyone was wearing their Patriots Gear and could be seen walking down the street with their brown bag full of beer, chips and salsa. Bob bought Berke this cool shirt which he will be wearing for years to come; how is it possible that we have the worlds best neighbors?
I asked Berke to say "Patriots are #1" and this is what he gave me....I guess he knew they were going to lose.....:(
It was nice to watch the game with good friends and good food.

Berke and Christian enjoyed the 50 degree weather on Monday and ventured to the park. Berke was in HEAVEN, oh he misses running around at this silly place.
That is it, just standard winter stuff around our house.
We are looking forward to Grandma Taft coming out for a visit next week; she will be here for an entire week and we are so excited!
2 comments:
I hope you have a wonderful week with Dianne. That will be so much fun for her and a well deserved vacation. Love you much, Laci!
I swear that your family is the CUTEST EVER! Love the Berks...
Post a Comment