Monday, October 28, 2013

A MONSTER MASH

The annual Donigard Halloween Party is always something everyone looks forward to.  Our friends don't joke around when it comes to costumes and it always great to see what new things people come up with every year.  This year there was no disappointments in the costume department.  

Thanks to Kate and Bonnie who put tons of work into this party; they always make sure it looks amazing and everyone has a good time!
 Medusa and Perseus
 The Crew from Magnus PI
 Meet the Flinstones

 Violet and Agustus from Willie Wanka and the Chocolate Factory
 Calvin and Hobbs
 Vampires
 Mackintosh and Granny Smith
 Sheldon and Amy from Big Bang Theory
Country Bumpkin Junkies
A conversation heart and a painting?
 I was pretty proud of our costumes this year.  Christian was out of town at a conference so Berke and I rocked it as Ralphie and the leg lamp from A Christmas Story.  I am happy to report we won the "Funniest Costume" Award, last year Christian and I brought home the "Scariest Costume" award so we can rock both extremes which I am pretty proud of.
 This kid totally looks like Ralphie!  The cuteness of him in this costume kills me.
 Here is my little bunny and his friend the Spider Charlotte from Charlotte's Web.

Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

Erica said...

The costumes are all amazing, of course. I loved you and B though. Way to show off your sexy legs!