Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Little Miss at 8 weeks

I cannot believe this little lady is 8 weeks old!  Time sure goes by a lot faster with a baby than when you are pregnant.  I have two weeks left on maternity leave and am just soaking in the moments I have left full time with this sweet angel.  Little Viv is a very sweet baby just like her big brother.  She is very happy, is a great eater and a wonderful sleeper.  She does love to be held more than be set down, but who wouldn't want that as a baby?  She also loves to eat a lot more than her brother did.  She is so much bigger than he was at this stage.  Berke would fit into his clothes for a long time because he was such a little guy; this will not be the case with our little lady.  
 She is such a cutie and we just love her.  She is full of smiles these days and started cooing this week as well, which I absolutely adore.  Have a girl to dress up is so much fun, I cannot get enough of playing dress up with her!
 While it has been a hard transition with a new baby after having only a 5 year old, things are getting better.  I'm slowly learning how to share my attention with two kids and make them both happy.
I think we will all do better when it is not snowing and freezing outside.  We cannot wait to get outside and go on family walks and get rid of these winter blues.
 It is pretty great having this little lady joining our family, she is quite easy to love.

No comments: