I have to thank my very talented friend Terese for taking Berkeley's pictures last week. They turned out AMAZING!


Berkeley is doing well. It is hard to believe that this is my due date and I have had my precious babe for 2 weeks. I never knew that motherhood could bring me so much joy. The little man is eating well, sleeping well and does a wonderful job at filling his diapers. He has even sprayed his mom a few times already!
7 comments:
He really is beautiful! I love the one in the basket. Those pictures are gorgeous.
the basket picture is super cute!
Cute little baby boy Berkeley! I miss him!!!
These are so stinkin' cute. She did a really great job. They are ALMOST cute enough to make me wish that that I had a little mini baby again.
LACI! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. He is a doll and you are going to be the best mom!
really cute pictures! love the basket one. do you guys still want dinner sometime? pretty much anytime would work for me.
Congratulations Laci! He is an absolutely beautiful baby!
Post a Comment