Monday, October 29, 2012

Chills & Thrills at Donigard Manor

Presenting the Gentry Family Halloween Photo for 2012.
Beetlejuice, Lydia, a bat and Buzz Lightyear.
This weekend we attended the Donigard Manor Halloween Bash.  We really wanted to have good costumes this year; we had a few ideas come and go and finally decided on Beetlejuice and Lydia.  
We had a fabulous time at the party; I absolutely love to see all the AMAZING costumes my friends pull off.  Everyone puts a lot of effort into their costumes; go big or go home! 
Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice.  
Lydia

Not only are the costumes great, but the food and decore are not to be missed!  The entire ambiance is truly amazing and I wish I could truly capture it on film. 




 Stuart and Aubrey as
The Birds and the Bees

Daisy and Mr. Gatsby

I'm very happy to report that we won the award for scariest costume!
Is this not the most creative costume you've ever seen?  Courtney pulled this penny off in true champion form!

Leslie as Osama Bin Laden
Amelia is the most beautiful nurse I have EVER seen; I'm pretty sure she would put that smile on ANY wounded soldier!
Plants vs. Zombies
Here is the couple who won BEST in SHOW!  They are always so hard to beat!  Kate's execution on her costumes is truly amazing and difficult to compete with.  
A dragon and her slayer! 
 I must say this dragon is a force to be reckoned with in that sexy wig! 
A HUGE thank you to Bonnie and Kate for hosting yet another AMZING Halloween Party!

3 comments:

Ami said...

Great job on your costumes--I especially love the look on Lydia's face. Perfect! And that looks like a pretty amazing party. I'm glad you had so much fun, and that you won an award!

Kate said...

Thanks for coming and for taking so many photos! We watched Beetlejuice the other night (my first time!) and it made me love your costumes even more.

Erica said...

Christian's teeth are wicked nasty. I'm so happy you guys won a coveted award!